- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
34th Annual Festival of Dance
MARCH 25, 2017
ULSTER PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
601 BROADWAY, KINGSTON NY 12401
(11.3 MILES FROM RHINECLIFF AMTRAK STATION)
$25 ADULT $18 CHILDREN STARTING AT 8 P.M.
Hosted by the diverse and talented Ulster Ballet Company is the 34th annual Festival of Dance! With tons of different styles of music, dance and choreography, there’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy. Take a break from the busy month of March’s basketball craze to relax and enjoy the finer things. Some of the most dedicated and passionate dancers in the state are set to perform soon, so make sure to grab tickets early.