- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
Discounts and Rewards
Savings and Special Offers for your Amtrak Travel
|▼ SEE NEW YORK AND SAVE! ▼
|▼ SAVE ON ENTERPRISE RENTAL CARS! ▼
|▼ EVERYDAY DISCOUNTS ▼|
SENIORS: Travelers aged 62 and over receive a 15% discount on the lowest applicable rail fare on most Amtrak trains. Valid government-issued I.D. may be requested as proof of age.
CHILDREN: Kids aged 2 through 12 receive a 50% discount off most Amtrak rail fares to all our destinations, all year long, when accompanied by at least one person paying an adult fare. Up to two children's discounts are permitted in conjunction with each adult traveler.
MILITARY: Active-duty military personnel, their spouses and their dependents, receive a 10% discount off most Amtrak rail fares anywhere in the U.S. Valid active-duty United States Armed Forces identification card is required.
GROUP AND CONVENTION TRAVEL: Passengers traveling together in groups of 20 or more.
|▼ MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS ▼|
Reservations and any itinerary changes for the following membership discounts must be made at least three days in advance.
AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA): AAA members and their immediate family members (spouse and/or dependent children) are eligible to receive a 10% discount on the lowest applicable rail fare for Amtrak travel, as part of the Auto Club's "Show Your Card and Save" program.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RAILROAD PASSENGERS: Members of the NARP receive a 10% discount off most Amtrak rail fares to all our destinations, all year long.
VETERANS ADVANTAGETM CARD: Veterans AdvantageTM members receive a 15% discount off most Amtrak fares anywhere in the U.S., all year long.
|▼ VISIT VERMONT! ▼