- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
A revitalized waterfront, classic American architecture, national sports teams, a vibrant art scene—and those famous chicken wings—all great reasons to spend time in Buffalo!
|WHAT'S NEARBY THE
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS
|WHAT'S NEW IN BUFFALO|
RiverWorks, a year-round riverside entertainment complex, features two outdoor rinks, a restaurant, brewery, and a roller derby rink—home to the Queen City Roller Girls.
The "City of Light"—a giant new art installation—features nightly light shows on the historic Connecting Terminal grain elevator, using five colorful layers of light, 80-feet tall.
Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, from the architect's Prairie Period, has unveiled a new educational center in the basement as part of a $50 million restoration.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NEARBY THE BUFFALO STATION|
Coca-Cola Field, home to the Buffalo Bisons—the Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, holds 17,600 spectators making it among the largest minor league stadiums in the U.S. The 2017 season runs from April 6 to September 4.
At the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park, tour a decommissioned U.S. Naval cruiser, submarine and destroyer.
With four local restaurants, Duff's is a popular spot for the city's signature chicken wings. The Depew location proudly served President Obama in 2010.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS IN BUFFALO|
The HARBORCENTER on the waterfront has two NHL regulation ice rinks, shopping, and a sports bar with a 38-foot tall TV screen.
The Albright-Knox Art Gallery showcases the outstanding works of cutting-edge contemporary and modern artists. Open since 1862, it's among the country's oldest public arts institutions.
Choose a Silo City tour through the old riverside granaries to see Buffalo's history as one of the world's largest grain ports. Explore Buffalo guides you on foot, bus, bike or kayak.
|WHAT'S NEARBY||BACK TO TOP|