- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
Photos from the Pennsy
There's an exciting new option near Penn Station for all of us serious eaters. The Pennsy, a food hall located at 2 Penn Plaza--at the corner of 33rd Street and 7th Avenue--is a great place to sit and enjoy a sandwich, or grab one and go. But not just any sandwich. How about mozzarella and Calabrian chili aioli on an olive baguette from Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors, or a fontina and black truffle honey grilled chicken cheese from Mario by Mary?
A selection of culinary celebrities have opened new locations at The Pennsy, including Chef Marc Forgione's Lobster Press and Chef Franklin Becker's The Little Beet. The vegan Cinnamon Snail, a top-rated food truck, has its first stationary outpost here.
You can sit and stay a while, as the 8000 square-foot space includes an indoor dining lounge with sofas, communal and high top tables, as well as an outdoor patio space for the warmer months. Just looking for liquid refreshment? Get your java fix at La Colombe Coffee Roasters, or something stronger at The Bar at The Pennsy, where cocktails, wine and beers include brands from across New York State.
The Pennsy is open everyday; Monday through Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, and Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm.
TIP: Pick up lunch or dinner to go. Don't forget extra napkins!