- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
St. Patrick’s Day parades, which once served as a way to comfort homesick Irish immigrants, now attract crowds across cultures, states, and religions. So you don’t have to be Irish to celebrate! Here are six exciting parades across New York State that are all accessible by Amtrak:
|NEW YORK CITY
MARCH 17, 2017
Attracting nearly two million spectators from around the world, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade is one of the most popular events in NYC. This 250-year-old parade is bound to attract large numbers of people from all over the state and beyond, to the sidewalks of 44th through 79th streets.
MARCH 11, 2017
The capital city celebrates its Irish citizens with this annual parade. Held by the United Irish Societies of the Capital District, the parade is put on to honor “faith, family, and tradition.” In celebration of one or all three components of this motto, come out on March 11th in of support Irish heritage.
MARCH 18, 2017
With humble beginnings, the Utica St. Patrick's Day Parade started about 30 years ago when a small group of Irishmen led by John Oakes marched down Varick Street. Today, over 2000 people march in this parade annually and there are even more viewers on the sidewalk.
MARCH 11, 2017
With a city as Irish as Syracuse, you should expect something great for St. Patrick’s Day. This city certainly meets these expectations. One of the largest parades in the U.S., The official route of the parade is designated the day before with a green stripe painted alongside the double yellow lines on the road.
MARCH 11, 2017
This March 11th join nearly 60,000 other spectators lining the streets of Rochester. If you would like to step away from the parade for a moment, bring your kids to the Celtic Family Faire where there will be a magician, a photo booth, a petting zoo, and much more.
MARCH 19, 2017
This March 19th will be Buffalo’s 77th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade. If you are looking to celebrate all weekend there are a number of festive events in the area to fill your weekend with including the Celtic band, The Town Pants and Irish dancers at the Irishman Pub and Eatery.